..::You can change the world with the knowledge::..

argues for learning

how friends - friends. get to where the science of your network. although the post in my blog is not as good as the book but rather it can also make reference to learn all the friends network.
maybe this time I asked a friend - a friend to inform me so that I show a post that is useful for us all.
from the first post I have discussed about the basis of the network itself in accordance with the title of my blog .. this time I had to start from chapter confused what else will I discuss in my blog. maybe there is an opinion .. yes please comment below .. thank you

1 comments:

Unknown said...


Free games العاب طبخ new amd free

هنالك نوع منتشر جدا اسمه العاب بنات هو العاب يخص البنات هي العاب حب

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
== Friends & Link ==

Followers

Contributors

Blog Top Sites